- We follow the proven and latest regulatory system which inculcates a sturdy 3 Stage Regulation Mechanism in the system to provide multi level safety checks..
- The system basic includes 2 Gas Banks , Active and Passive( Standby). When the Active Gas Bank is empty the supply of gas will automatically commence form the Standby Bank using automatic switch over devices.
- The design and engineering of the pipelines is well appointed using design software to provide efficient supply and safety..
- All the equipments used in the system are tested, certified and approved, all of which can withstand a maximum pressure of 26kg/cm2 which is the standard..
- The Piping components which include Pressure Valves, Joints, Manifolds, Pigtails, Non Return Valves and other components tested and approved by HPCL, IOCL and BPCL.
- Non Return Valves are mounted at every flexible pigtail and manifold, to block the main pipeline from leakage in case any of the pigtails are damaged or are ruptured..
- Isolation Valves are installed at every riser pipeline - which rises to connect individual kitchens in the building.
A gas meter is installed in a suitable position (inside or at the entry point of the kitchen) that records the usage of the LPG as it passes through it. Gas meters measure a defined volume, regardless of the pressurized quantity or quality of the gas flowing through the meter.